Disability Support WorkersPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Disability Support Workers
Around the Clock Care Pty Ltd provides community in home care to frail aged and people with disabilities. We are recruiting experienced home care support workers with their own cars to assist clients on the Northern Beaches.
As a Home Support Worker you will provide culturally appropriate home support to your clients.
You must speak excellent English. The purpose of the role is to, enhance quality of life while you maintain a safe environment for them and the role requires a car.
1. You are required to have your own car for this role, insured and a valid driver's license
2. Preferably have a certificate 3 or 4 in Aged or Disability Care or equivalent and First Aid Certificate
3. Have a current Police check.
There is an immediate start for successful
candidates so send your CV to