Advertiser: Financial Controllers Company AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
We have a role for an immediate start. We are a niche firm specialising in real estate businesses. Our current Business requirements have seen the need for us to search for an Accounting Assistant to join our close-knit team here in Brisbane CBD.
Our business is renowned for its personalised attention to client needs, excelling in customer service and setting the example for high quality professional support.
Key highlights of this role and our requirements:
- Your customer service focus will be a key focal point of discussion.
- Support our current team where required.
- Excellent and confident communication skills... we want your personality to ooze out of your professional emails, engaging phone conversations and interaction with our clients!
- Process creditor invoicing with razor sharp accuracy and promptness.
- Flexible or Part time Hours accommodated.
- Flexibility to assist our Team across various departments.
- Proactively monitoring inbox and meeting urgent requests on time.
- Managing telephone calls with suppliers, clients and fellow staff.
- Work with a sense of personal pride - clean desks, energetic approach and massive doses of enthusiasm.
- Great support and mentoring will be provided, and we will ensure you never feel alone.
- You have the luxurious access to a team of data entry staff to support your GL coding efforts each day
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Xero experience will be highly regarded.
- Love for real estate always scores points
- If you have an understanding of the Receipt Bank system, you will be in the driver's seat to secure this beautiful role.
In return for your impeccable work ethic and commitment to our clients, you will be well rewarded, be a part of our close knit team culture.
We will pay attention to your covering letter and how closely you can reflect your experience with our above position requirements.
Standard applications that are not tailored to our criteria will be rejected immediately.
Interviews will commence immediately
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTS.
Sorry No Agencies at this time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?