Advertiser: RICARDA Fashion ObjectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Copywriter to join RICARDA based at the Head Office in Nedlands, Perth Western Australia. This role reports directly to the General Manager. As the E-Commerce Copywriter you will be responsible for the planning and production of all written online content in English ensuring the site is enticing, on brand, up-to-date, accurate and in line with the Retail and Marketing Strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Signing off on informative, editorial product descriptions in English each product
- Creating on-site copy in English including all homepage, landing page, SEO banners, page titles and descriptions, content pages, campaigns, marketing assets and any ad-hoc requirements
- Create copy in English for all Marketing Emails adhering to our in-house Tone of Voice
The Ideal Candidate
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate level education preferably in a creative and/or Journalist subject
- Fluent in English preferably with an English literature background
- Experience in copy writing or editorial experience from luxury brands and/or clients
- Able to work confidently in Excel, Microsoft Word
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail & accuracy, grammar, punctuation and fact checking.
- Demonstrable experience in working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in working autonomously and project managing
- Demonstrable experience in applying initiative and being proactive
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate confidently with all levels of the management
- Extremely passionate in writing about designers, trends, styling advice, colours, fabrications and silhouettes.
- Innovative and proactive, with a “can do” approach
- Enthusiastic - Have a sense of urgency and ability to deal swiftly with changing needs
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative when required
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy is essential
- Extremely organised and process driven
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to join a well established company and one of Australia's leading retailers in luxury fashion and accessories. This is a casual role approximately 8 - 12 hours per week, flexibility is required as days of work may vary.
An attractive hourly rate, generous staff discounts and free parking in Nedlands will be offered to the successful candidate.
So if you are an innovative copywriter with a passion for international luxury fashion e-commerce, then put pen to paper and APPLY!
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you address all the selection criteria in this job advertisement before applying.You must have a strong background in content/creative writing. The position is based in Perth, Western Australia. Email you cover letter outlining your experience and addressing the above criteria and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All candidate applications received are treated in strict confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Why do you wish to work as an E-commerce copywriter at RICARDA?
- Who is your favourite ready-to-wear designer and why?
- What are some ways you optimise your content for SEO?