Part Time Client Service & Administration
Advertiser: JM Financial GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- 70,000-79,999 inc super pro rata
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
We are currently seeking a highly competent individual to support this boutique share portfolio management firm. This role offers you the opportunity to work in a positive and supportive environment where you will be valued for your contributions. You will be offered a diverse range of responsibilities which require an ability to problem solve and work autonomously within this close knit team.
Ideally, you will have previous experience in equity markets and a keen attention to detail, with the ability to deliver high level client service. Your role will range from direct market interaction via order placing and portfolio administration, to office administration and client service.
This role initially requires you to be available on the basis of 3 or 4 days per week. You will be reporting directly to the client service and administration executive with whom you will share these duties.
· Experience using Iress Market System
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Xplan experience is highly desirable
· High level literacy and numeracy
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of corporate action processes
· Drive the account opening and client onboarding processes
· Liaise with our portfolio administrator and oversee the investment and admin processes
· Oversee compliance obligations under the guidance of our compliance officer
· Order entry
· Allocation and booking of stock to portfolios based on strategic weightings and instructions from senior portfolio managers
· Respond to client queries as required and create outgoing correspondence
· Assist with booking and calendar management for the portfolio team
· Prepare client reviews (scheduling, report preparation and greeting clients)
· Maintain contact databases
· Support our decreasing database of CHESS clients
· Assist the portfolio management team as required
To apply, send your resume and letter of application.