Allied Health Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $50,000 - $59,999 plus super and bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
- Full time (possibility of part-time)
- Salary + bonuses
- Modern, paperless practice
Bodyfocus' team of physios, EPs, podiatrists, remedial massage therapists and dedicated support staff are committed to making our patient's overall wellbeing their main priority.
As the first point of contact for our clinic, the main focus of this role is building strong patient and referrer relationships.
If you are an experienced medical receptionist looking for a patient focussed role or have retail management experience and would like to pursue your passion for healthcare, you are the kind of person we want to join our team.
We are looking for an intuitive communicator who understands their importance in representing our exceptional team of therapists and who can confidently promote their services to our patients and referrers.
Additionally, your ability to monitor and meet KPIs - minimising cancellations and maximising filled appointment time, as well as remembering the small details, will be key to your success.
What we're offering -
- fast-paced, professional environment
- fantastic team of therapists and support staff
- clear goal setting and incentives
- opportunity to expand the role based on your experience and interests
What we need you to be -
- up for a challenge
- eager to learn and grow your skills
- flexible with your hours, specifically you must be able to work Saturday mornings
You'll also need a minimum of either -
- 2 years experience in a similar role/industry;
- 4 years retail management/2IC experience;
- or currently studying a Health Sciences or related degree and looking for a part-time/casual position
Salary is, of course, negotiable and based on experience.
Find out more about us at www.bodyfocus.com.au
One last thing - please include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself. It means your application goes to the top of our pile and you're more likely to get a call from us.
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?