Bookkeeper or Accountant
Advertiser: Jervis Bay DistilleryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- $45,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
The head office operation for the businesses has expand and requires additional accounting support. The role involves at least 25 hours per week. Attendance is flexible. Ideally you will attend the office 5 mornings per week (but this is flexible).
Ideally you should have formal qualifications in accounting or bookkeeping. Experience with Xero would be an advantage.
The job involves:
- Assisting with cash management;
- Weekly payroll and associated compliance;
- Prepare monthly BAS;
- Entering invoices in our stock system
- Enter takings, invoices and payroll using Xero
- Prepare weekly management reports using Excel.
You should have experience in financial reporting, excel spreadsheets, cash management, filing and ideally stock systems.
You should be able to work in a team and with limited supervision. You should have a pleasant and customer focused attitude as well as a solid understanding of the need to get things done.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?