MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - P/T RANDWICKPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
RANDWICK MEDICAL is a busy private General Practice centrally located in Randwick near the Prince of Wales Hospital.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our friendly and professional team. Local candidate preferred. Immediate start.
Applicants must have at least 1 year's medical reception experience preferably working with Medical Director/Pracsoft software in a private general practice.
The following attributes are desirable :
* Ability to multitask and cope in a busy environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Considerate and empathic
* Work well as part of a team with other staff members, doctors and allied health professionals
The position is part time, 3-4 mornings p.wk.
Applicants must be flexible with hours and provide cover for other shifts if required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?