Surface ,Underground Drillers And Drill Assistants
Advertiser: edrill AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
About the business
edrill Australia is a Drilling Contractor that offers its services to the exploration and mining industry by providing suitably qualified personnel and modern drilling rigs to its clients. In carrying out its mission, edrill Australia aims to provide the exploration and mining industry with a contractor that strives to lead the industry that it represents through the:
- Safety of its assets and personnel
- Quality of its product
- Quantity that it can produce safely whilst maintaining quality
- Effective management of all employees and assets
About the role
We are Seeking
Experience with Pump down and geotech work would be ideal but not essential.
surface deep hole driller
with directional experience.
Experienced Drillers Assistants.
Trainee Drillers underground/ Surface
minimum of 2 years driller assistant experience
Surface Diamond Driller
Rosters are 7/7 ,14/7 and 5/2
Please send Resume and Cover Letter through to
Please note application will not be considered without cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work FIFO / DIDO contracts?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?