Advertiser: Temperzone AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Temperzone is a leading manufacturer and distributor of commercial and domestic air conditioning systems throughout Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. Established in 1956 and is still growing today, the temperzone group employs approx. 700 employees and offers excellent career development opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Customer Service team member to assist in the day to day operations of our Sales Team. The temporary assignment will be for a period of six months.
The position is based in Blacktown. Hours of work Monday to Friday is from 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Answering incoming enquiries relating to pricing and general sales stock.
- Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Processing of customer orders.
- Keeping customers informed with orders and any foreseeable issues.
- Handling customer request and credit issues.
- Back order management
- Organise deliveries and logistics with despatch.
- Reviewing purchase orders and terms and conditions
- Computer data entry.
- Provide general administrative support to the sales team.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant experience in a Sales Admin position
- Good phone manners and excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Switched on with high attention to detail.
- Proactive and organised.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise in a demanding environment.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Sound Microsoft office inc Excel, word, outlook and data entry skills
- Experience with CRM and order management software
- Ability to communicate with a vast range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle pressure and a busy working environment.
If you feel you meet this criterion please apply as per below.
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia need apply for this position.
The successful candidates will be required to undergo a pre-placement medical examination.
To apply for this position please send your resume including covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 27th September 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Temperzone Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have order processing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?