Advertiser: HomePal TechnologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
HomePal Technology- Melbourne VIC
HomePal is a technology and data-driven platform designed to help and resolve your home-related needs through the assistance of innovative IoT (Internet of things).
The key accountability of this role is to ensure that Marketing activities are effectively executed in line with the strategic goals of the business. As this is an entry-level role the accountability will be wide and varied covering the entire gamut of Marketing, Sales and Administration across the business.
- Assisting with the marketing promotional activities
- Work-along & support marketing manager
- Responsible for coordinating monthly communications regarding brand-related and store specific marketing activities
- Marketing support including Digital, Customer Experience,
- Responding to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Prepare and distribute EDMs
- Assist with Social Media Strategies
- Updating existing marketing and sales materials as needed
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related and preferably entry-level marketing experience
- Strong understanding of both social strategy and execution for campaigns and events
- Strong community management know-how, including listening and engagement
- Creative, passionate and willing to learn attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as impeccable coordination talent
- Excellent skills with applications such as MS Office/Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A practical and highly organized mindset with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
What we offer:
- Fantastic work culture and a supportive team, who work hard but have lots of fun too
- The opportunity to learn and grow your skills working across a diverse range of mediums
- Opportunities for career progression
We are a dynamic fast-paced business that is experiencing a period of exciting growth. Be a part of the HomePal where we value hard work and dedication. An organization that is proud of what delivery to the community, with an inclusive, collaborative and fun culture.
This would be a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone who is early on in their Marketing career and wants to grow and flourish within a great team environment!
We look forward to receiving your application!
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?