Medical Receptionist / Assistant in Nursing AIN / Medical Practice Assistant
Advertiser: Soni MedicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Soni Medical owns and operates Medical Centres in South Western Sydney. We have been in operation for more than 18 years and are looking to train our next generation of Medical Receptionists, Practice Nurses and Assistants.
We are looking for a hard-working individual who is passionate about healthcare and loves to learn and develop themselves professionally.
- Answering and re-routing calls
- Liaising with patients, doctors, nurses and management
- Booking appointments
- Scanning, faxing, emailing and creating documents
- Attend and participate in training, seminars, self-development activities
- Management of emergency situations
(A full list will be provided during the interview)
Working hours & frequency of work:
- 3-6 shifts of 4-5 hours (Monday to Saturday)
- Must be flexible and not have limited availabilities
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Enrolled in a relevant Bachelor's Degree OR have reception and/or General Practice experience
- Technical skills e.g. using a computer, computer software and systems, printing, scanning, social media
Successful candidates will:
- Display excellent business etiquette and work ethic
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a willingness to learn
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Be highly organised and have the ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to follow procedures and protocols and be confident in taking control of certain situation and decision-making
- Demonstrate initiative and drive to achieve favourable outcomes for the clinic and supporting doctors
- Be able to demonstrate adaptability to different personalities
- Be vigilant, co-operative, proactive and responsible
- An understanding of the importance of following procedures and protocols
- An understanding of what it means to be an employee of a company and what is expected from employees
- Work with integrity and honesty
We are interested in candidates who can demonstrate that they strive for excellence and want to work hard to be the best in the industry in their respective roles.
If you can relate to the above, please send your resume AND CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.