Food and Beverage Attendant Required
Advertiser: Al AseelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Experienced Food and Beverage Attendants needed to work in a new Middle Eastern Restaurant in Castle Hill
Al Aseel is one of the leading Middle Eastern Restaurants, with 5 locations across Sydney.
We are currently looking for staff to join our team at our Castle Hill restaurant. The restaurant trades 7 days a week, lunch and dinner, with a busy weekends.
Potential candidates must be available to work weekdays and weekends on a flexible roster. Both morning and afternoon-night shifts are available.
Positions available are beverage attendants and wait staff.
- Availability on weekdays and weekends
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Speaks English
- RSA certificate
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills and manners
Position is available for immediate start, if you think you're the right person for the job, please contact us!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?