Advertiser: HeadStart QueenslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
HeadStart Queensland is currently looking for physiotherapist to join it’s expanding team to deliver physiotherapy services to a range of children and adults with Developmental Language Disorder and associated difficulties. Enjoy the flexibility of this exciting role including assessment, diagnosis and interventions of both children and adults. This will be a contract position (minimum of 3 days a week up to full-time) commencing October 2019 until July 2021 with the potential for extension of contract at the end.
The role involves working with clients and families in local childcare centres and schools and visits to home. HeadStart Queensland is a registered provider with HWCA, Better Start and NDIS. Employees will be paid on the Hospital and Health Services Award, dependent on their level of experience. Newly graduated physiotherapists are encouraged to apply.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Assessment and treatment of difficulties;
* Maintaining treatment notes;
* Provision of reports as required;
* Developing resources for sessions;
* Participate in weekly supervision;
* Participate in continuing professional development.
Successful candidate must have:
* Tertiary Qualification in Physiotherapy;
* Registration through APHRA;
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
* High level of interpersonal and written communication skills;
* Current blue card;
* Driver’s licence and access to a fully insured car.
For full details of this position, including position description and selection criteria, please email Belinda Fisher at: email@example.com
To apply, send your resume and responses to the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 30th September 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?