Shift Manager | Meat Production
Advertiser: Austcorp ExecutiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
Our client is seeking a Shift Manager for their state-of-the-art processing operations. The company is a leader in the meat industry and offers unparalleled opportunity for impact and career progression. This position is for an experienced and ambitious manager - it offers daily variety, technical challenges and the scope to make a direct contribution to the company’s performance.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the role is responsible for:
- Managing and improving manufacturing processes at the site while leading the team.
- Ensure efficient production processes while meeting all safety health environment and company cost objectives.
- Lead the team effectively to ensure achievement of production objectives.l
- To co-ordinate all aspects of continual improvement activities focusing on quality, safety, health, environment, and output
The role has a number of direct reports and is a hands-on management role. Although the role is supported by other members of the senior management team it is an autonomous role and it will be expected that the right person will be able to ‘hit the ground running’ and welcome this challenge.
- 5 years + management experience in the poultry industry
- Proven leadership skills and an ability to manage shift based teams
- Relevant tertiary qualification within a Production or related discipline
To apply please send your CV to Fahad Mahmood by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number FMSM905)
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.