Advertiser: The Jojoba CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
The Jojoba Company is Australian's leader in Jojoba Natural Skincare. Our uniqueness is that we grow and produce pure golden 100% natural jojoba from our Australian farm. What is so inspiring about creating a skin care range based on jojoba is that our loyal customers see the benefits.
About the position:
The position is an accounts receivable / payable and payroll role, reporting to Company Accountant.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The responsibilities that will be applicable to this role are:
- Timely and accurate processing day to day accounting responsibility in the finance division including verifying, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Prepare bank deposits, analyse debtors and debt collection
- Process customer refund and credit adjustments
- Process staff weekly and monthly payroll
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Assisting with data analysis and reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills and experience
To take control of this position we would envisage a person who has:
- Intermediate computer literacy with Excel
- Requires sound administrative ability, attention to detail and able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- 1+ years of Accounting Experience in a similar role that are compatible
If you feel that you could be a part of this exciting growing Australian brand please contact us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?