- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Bicycle Sales Person
Opportunities for the successful candidate
- Enjoy a permanent base salary with uncapped bonuses and incentives.
- The ability to work varying hours during the week
- Promotion within REID to advance your career
- A generous staff discount plan on all bikes, parts and accessories
We have stores in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. Additionally, we distribute bikes and accessories to more than twenty (20) countries around the world through our UK office. It's our mission to give our customers amazing value products combined with great in-store and online shopping experiences. Sound like a team you want to be part of? Read on.
We started in 2009 and have built a very strong brand with consumers as a company offering Australia’s best value bikes and accessories. The majority of our senior team all started in Customer Service roles and have been promoted to Area and Store Managers and in one case, Managing Director of our International Division based in the UK. We provide above Award wages and salaries to staff who demonstrate they produce above average performance. The owners of REID are hands on and very supportive of our team.
To be considered for this role you need to:
- Be a highly motivated person who strives to get the most out of each day
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude to making the store and yourself highly successful
- Have had previous experience in a bike store and/or retail sales
- Be able to demonstrate that you have a passion for providing the best customer service experience
- Be dedicated, committed and disciplined to work hard to EXCEED targets each day
- Have the ability to work to a flexible roster
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling bicycles, parts & accessories
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Working with the store manager and staff to make the store an operational and financial success
- Discipline to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Working to exceed individual and store targets
- Maintaining store display and presentation
- Ordering and re-stocking of products
Benefits of the position
- Permanent employment for the successful applicant
- Competitive salary plus the ability to earn bonuses/incentives because of your exceptionally high performance
- Training to improve your skills
- Opportunity to be promoted as a result of exceptional performance
- Save money through our generous staff discount plan
- Flexibility in working hours
Do you have the attitude, skills and motivation to succeed? If so, and to be considered, you MUST provide a Cover Letter with your Resume stating what you know about REID and why you would be a good fit for our business. Apply Now!
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?