- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
FlameStop Australia is the largest independent Fire Equipment wholesaler in the country and currently we have a Warehouse Assistant position available at our premises in Rowville.
- High volume of face to face customer service and order processing at the Warehouse Service Counter.
- Picking, packing and dispatching of customer orders.
- Booking in of freight via online portals and over the phone.
- Receiving in of stock from local suppliers or branch transfers.
- Loading and unloading of freight trucks and shipping containers.
- Production related duties to assemble stock or for custom orders.
- Manual handling, forklift driving and some lifting involved.
- Delivery driving of customer orders in and around the Melbourne metro region (must have full clean driver licence and driving record)
- Sorting of fire extinguishers for recycling as required.
- General warehouse maintenance and all other duties as instructed.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will form part of our growing team and be required to work independently at times. This will require a strong work ethic and ability to think on your feet. There is opportunity to grow with the business for the right candidate.
MUST HAVE current Forklift and Driver Licence.
if you believe you have what it takes to be a team player in a growing warehouse with a willingness to learn and the ability to prioritise, multi-task and get things right the first time, then APPLY NOW!
Only applicants with the right to live and work in Australia need apply.
Please note only those candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted.
No recruitment agency applications please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?