Advertiser: CSL Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Canada Steamship Lines (CSL) specialises in marine transportation and handling of dry bulk cargo in an environmentally sound and efficient manner. Today, the CSL group is the global leader in offshore dry bulk cargo transshipment and CSL Australia is the largest shipowner in Australia transporting 20 million tonnes of bulk cargo per year.
About the role:
Based in our Karratha office and reporting to the Transshipment Manager, the Transshipment Coordinator is the customer liaison between the transshipment operation and the customer. You are responsible for coordinating all transshipment related activities that affect the export schedule in a safe and positive manner.
- Coordinate the day to day transshipment scheduling operations between the customer and transshipment assets
- Attend daily transshipment meetings on-site
- Prepare and submit daily transshipment operations reports
- Liaise with local suppliers and services as needed including the collection and delivery of goods
- Assist with safe access to site and perform escorting routines for contractors and visitors
- Arrange site inductions for crew and others
- Organise and maintain office supplies as needed
- Perform general accounting and office admin tasks
- Work hand in hand with the technical team to ensure a smooth 24/7 operation
A driven and enthusiastic Transshipment Coordinator, you will have strong analytical and communication skills with an eye for detail and accuracy. Working in a small office with daily travel to site, you will enjoy working autonomously and in a dynamic working environment.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive market salary
- Participation in our Annual Bonus program
- Short-Fridays during the summer time
- Collaborative working environment
If you’re interested in the above position, seize the opportunity and click “Apply Now’ or email your CV directly to the HR Department via – HR-Australia@cslships.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?