General Practitioner FRACGP
Advertiser: Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Comm unity Health Services Mackay LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, General Practitioners
GP FRACGP to Join a Dynamic Primary Health Care Team
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Service (ATSICHS) Mackay Ltd mission is to deliver a quality appropriate primary health care to our regional community, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of the Mackay region that is tailored to meet their health needs.
We are currently accepting applications for a General Practitioner to join our team. The applicant must meet the minimum requirements of FRACGP, hold a current AHPRA registration and be an Australian Resident. Remuneration and Hours are negotiable.
We are a Family friendly Service.
ATSICHS Mackay Ltd NQSHS, ISO and AGPAL accredited and uses electronic record and billing systems.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to Indigenous Health in this dynamic environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have professional indemnity insurance (pii)?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a vocationally registered GP?