- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Queensford College is an established Registered Training Organisation providing VET training in Business, Management, Accounting, Community Services and Hospitality qualifications. We pride ourselves on delivering quality and exceptional services to our students.
We are seeking a motivated, professional, energetic and customer service- orientated individual to join our Queensford College team at our Brisbane campus. The successful applicant will have an energetic, friendly and pro-active approach with outstanding customer service skills. A positive and helpful attitude is essential.
This role is focused on being the first point of contact for our students and clients and providing and our teams with timely administration support. Knowledge and previous experience in the RTO industry is required as the role will include processing student enrolments, applications and student support service documents.
Duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and managing the front desk
- Greeting and attending to students and clients
- Processing student applications, enrolments and Offer Letters
- General administration duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Previous experience in a Reception and Administration Role is essential
- Previous experience the RTO industry is essential
- Proactive and solution-orientated approach
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your customer service role, join our Queensford College team and be part of a dynamic and growing organisation that is passionate about delivering high quality training to Domestic and International Students, APPLY NOW so you don't miss out on this popular opportunity!
Please click below and follow the prompts to attach your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
RTO: 31736 | CRICOS: 03010G
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?