Reception - Chiropractic Office Assistant
Advertiser: Wellbeing ChiropracticMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are a team of professional, innovative and passionate allied health professionals with a growing number of practice locations throughout Melbourne.
We have opportunities at Lilydale, Berwick and Cranbourne so willingness to travel between these locations is paramount.
The roles are Part-Time; Approximately 10h initially.
We require someone who is outgoing, has great people skills, an ability to cope under pressure in a fast paced environment. Shifts will vary however the right candidate MUST be available Afternoon's/Evenings.
- Answering phones, greeting patients, making appointments
- Office and administration tasks
- Maintaining treatment and consulting rooms
- Supporting chiropractors and other allied health professionals, administrative and management staff
The role is mainly at our Lilydale practice however there will be available shifts at other South East suburbs so willingness to travel between these locations will be viewed favourably. You will need to be able to cover holidays and sick leave at short notice.
To be successful for this position you will require:
- Flexibility to work several shifts Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings, must be available afternoons and evenings up to 7:30pm
Ability to cope under pressure and enjoy working in a busy practice
Competent with operating programs such as Microsoft Office, Google drive and docs
Excellent phone manner
Great organisational skills
Positive & 'Can-do' attitude
A desire to be challenged and learn new skills
Experience as a medical receptionist would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided.
Please send us a cover letter outlining 3 of your attributes that would benefit our team, along with a copy of your updated resume to:
No telephone enquiries please.
Applicants MUST HAVE A COVER LETTER outlining relevant experience to this job. .
In the meantime visit our website, to check us out: https://wellbeing365.com.au/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?