- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
Stakeholder Engagement Manager – Products of National Significance
Come and join a company that finds innovative solutions to complex challenges. Seqirus, a global leader in influenza vaccine manufacturing, in-licensed vaccines and specialty pharmaceuticals has an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team in Parkville. Seqirus is an onshore manufacturer of a unique range of products made in the national interest, including antivenoms and Q-Fever vaccine. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
Located in Parkville (Australia) and part of Commercial Operations we are currently looking for a Stakeholder Engagement Manager for our uniquely Australian, Products of National Significance.
- This position is responsible for developing and implementing a strategic stakeholder management plan, to enhance and strengthen both internal and external relationships. You will also provide innovative ways of assisting key stakeholders to understand the vital work of Seqirus through our partnerships, whilst also meeting the reporting needs for the agreements in place with the Australian Government.
- Development and implementation of a strategic Stakeholder Engagement plan to build strong partnerships and key collaborations, to deliver associated commercial outcomes. This role is instrumental in building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- You will be coordinating and collaborating with our marketing and medical departments to develop materials and attend key conferences to demonstrate Seqirus’ position in the snakebite and antivenom community. You will also develop and maintain a strategic brand plan and raise brand awareness for this portfolio with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear, accurate, consistent and high quality reporting is an integral part of this role ensuring the information is collated and presented in a timely manner. Responsibility for gathering the required details from the relevant Internal stakeholders and departments is key to enhancing an ongoing partnership. Working alongside our corporate affairs team you will also develop and deliver effective communication campaigns and manage requests from government.
- A key component of this role is to work closely with manufacturing and logistics to accurately forecast and ensure the ongoing supply of antivenoms to the Australian market
- This position will support the management of the PNG snakebite project) ensuring the project objectives and PR communications are managed to provide maximum positive impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Health/Science related discipline. Advantageous to have post graduate qualifications (MBA, Business / Marketing).
- A previous role demonstrating strong stakeholder engagement is ciritical
- Ideally you have had experience in the pharmaceutical industry either in key account, marketing and/or positions with exposure to understanding commercial contracts and scientific information.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and lead and influence a team is essential.
- Exceptional demonstrated customer focus.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and Strategic thinker.
If you are looking to develop your skills and shape the health of Australians, please apply.
Applications must address the selection criteria above and include a current CV, covering letter and reference number R-090381
Applications will close on Friday 4th October 2019
CSL advises that screening including; criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process. Where applicable, this applies to current CSL employees. CSL employees must notify their current manager when selected for interview for any advertised internal vacancies.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
Seqirus does not accept unsolicited referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Seqirus' Talent Acquisition to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Seqirus. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Seqirus. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Seqirus. Seqirus shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.