2IC - Warehouse
Advertiser: Black Chicken RemediesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Black Chicken Remedies is an Australian Natural Skincare brand. We're looking for an experienced Warehouse 2IC to join our dynamic team. As an integral member of the Warehouse team, supporting the Production Manager and ensuring all daily functions are completed.
Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate and allocate daily jobs to casual employees
- Participate in pick packing, assembly of product kits and packaging as required
- Purchasing required to meet production deliverables and monitor inventory levels
- Tracking shipments location to and from the warehouse
- Designating storage areas while also adjusting storage space
- Ensuring that reports, logs, records and forms are completed and maintained accurately
- Support inventory management accuracy
- Supervise warehouse employees performance
- Prioritise work to meet the special needs of customer accounts
- Ensuing safe OWH&S
- Expert in processes and proceedures
- Proficient on a mac computer
- Ability to learn new software programs specific to inventory control and management
- Exceptional time management skills
- Customer relationship focused
- Enthusiastic and committed to learning about the brand and all products
- Proven track record in 2IC role within a warehouse environment
- Must have good spoken and written English skills
- Positive attitude, can work well autonomously and in a team
Joining our brand has extra benefits;
- Full induction and product training
- Employee discount
If you would like to help us grow our brand further; get in touch now. At Black Chicken Remedies, we value diversity and inclusion.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?