Advertiser: TwoScots RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Payroll
About the Company
My client is a well-regarded, established organisation within the Not for Profit industry.
They pride themselves on their values, being diverse and vibrant, while giving back to the community. My client provides a dynamic, stable and supportive working environment, working within a collaborative and experienced team conveniently located in the CBD.
- Close to public transport - CBD Location
- Supportive management structure
- Good company values
- Prestigious, Not for Profit Organisation
About the Role
This role you will part of a close knit, friendly team. You will report to a supportive manager, who has years of experience. This role will see you processing end to end payroll through Meridian and interpreting various awards.
- Assisting with processing payroll using Meridian
- Data Entry
- Assisting with payroll queries and enquiries as required
- Assisting with various projects
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in Payroll is essential
- Exceptional organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience using Meridian is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills
- A can-do attitude and a friendly personality
Apply now by clicking APPLY Below or call Erica on 8624 2501 for a confidential chat about this role and many more.