Advertiser: Segen Consulting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $24 - $28 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
About the business:
Permeant opportunity for an experienced factory all rounder join this well-established company.
About the role:
Working in a state of the art environment, your role will see you touch up any imperfections that have occurred during the manufacturing process. Using your welding and sanding skills, you will touch up and sand any imperfections before the product goes to powder coating
Skills and experience:
- Experience in welding in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in using grinding and sanding hand tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Physically fit and able to hold a manual grinder completing repetitive work
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the necessary skills, we would like to hear from you!
For further information on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the industry, hit APPLY to forward a current and relevant CV. Alternatively, call our office on 03 8639 5819.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?