Intermediate Accountant - Business Services
Advertiser: Burke Bond PartnersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Burke Bond Partners is one of the Mornington Peninsula’s longest serving accounting firms, specialising in providing friendly, practical, expert advice and personalised service to deliver on all of our clients’ needs.
With the business entering an exciting new phase, Burke Bond are seeking an intermediate accountant to join the team.
About the role:
Reporting to the partners, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements for a range of entities
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns and Business Activity Statements
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div 7A
- Liaising with regulatory bodies including the ATO and ASIC
- Developing your Business Advisory skills
- Assistance with Cash flows, Budgeting and Tax Planning
- Assistance with Audit
You will be someone who is hard working, with strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail with at least two years previous experience in a similar role.
You will also have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in dealing with a variety of clients
- The ability to work independently and excellent research skills
We offer a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements and a friendly and encouraging work environment.
Ongoing training and career support provided.
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the criteria, please email your resume and cover letter to Kirsten Turner at email@example.com
Applications close 18 October 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?
- What's your highest level of education?