Picker and Packer - Warehouse
Advertiser: Oriental Merchant Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
About the business and the role
Oriental Merchant is an established importer/distributor of Asian grocery products. We are looking for someone to join the team in our Laverton North warehouse.
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will be picking and packing grocery product orders, which includes lifting heavy items. The environment is busy and requires a high attention to detail and awareness of your surroundings.
Skills and Experience
• Full Australian working rights;
• Experience as a pick/packer or warehouse assistant would be a great advantage, especially if your experience includes palletising and RF scanning;
• Valid Australian Driver's Licence and access to own car is advantageous due to the nature of the role and location of the warehouse;
• Comfortable lifting 20kgs of weight;
• Experience driving a pallet mover look at favourably but training will be provided for this;
• Able to focus on being accurate and productive;
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Demonstrated reliability, punctuality and commitment to work.
If this sounds like you, click 'Apply for this job' and attach your resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a picker packer?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?