- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Join a world renowned brand that is in the Holiday Ownership Industry. Become a part of our exclusive team at Marriott Vacation Club!
A new part time position has become available to join our successful team. We are looking for a talented candidate that is an excellent communicator with our guests and encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview packages/ tours. This role will explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners and verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements. This role will also answer any guest questions about the properties facilities and sell enhancements to create a better onsite experience for the guest!
Marriott Vacation Club is an established business Worldwide. Our Mission is to deliver unforgettable experiences for our customers and make holiday dreams come true. We are invested in the success of our associates and encourage growth within the business.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school completion or equivalent
- Related work experience
- Proficiency in additional language/s is preferred
- Work in contact with the general public using strong communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate openness to adapt to different cultural contexts based on location
- Must be willing to be flexible across shifts as required by business needs
This role will allow you to use your skills and personal attributes, namely your:
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Diversity Relations
- Team Work
- Ability to demonstrate strong relationship sales capability
- Proficiency in English & additional language/s is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional telephone and listening skills
- Integrity and dependability
- Positive demeanour
- Flexibility; able to work a flexible schedule including AM shifts, PM shifts, weekends and public/bank holidays.
- High level of professionalism
- Good hospitality skills; superior guest service and salesmanship
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision; ability to use "down-time" to fullest advantage
In return, we will offer:
- Amazing commissions - the 5 star product sells itself!
- A FUN and POSITIVE environment
- Opportunity for career development under the Marriott brand!
- Excellent Marriott Worldwide Benefits
- Permanent Part Time role
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?