- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Customer Relationship Officer
- Permanent full-time
- Hindmarsh location
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging
At Cara we have a long and proud history of over 60 years, we are a growing South Australian disability organisation with almost 1,000 employees supporting over 750 customers in short term accommodation, accommodation services and Home Community Support.
As a leading disability service provider, Cara is committed to working alongside children and adults with disability to grow as individuals and live a life rich in opportunities. Our promise is ‘we find possible’.
Our work is guided by four key values – we make it personal, we are careful, we discover and create, and we are persistent.
Come and find possible with us!
About the role:
Working in the Cara Connect team, this role reports to the Commercial Manager and is focused on handling all customer enquiries on the phone, as well as handling all administration work including the submission of price estimates and assistance with tenders as required among other duties.
You will need:
- Strong customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- High degree of empathy and positive approach
- Ability to multitask, proficient in using phone and IT technology
- Solid understanding and passion for disability industry
- Experienced in Excel
- Experience in meeting deadlines and administration
- Ability to travel intra and interstate
- Previous sales and services experience (Desirable but not essential)
- Current South Australian Driver’s Licence
- Current Department of Human Services (DHS) Disability screening clearance essential
- Great career opportunity in a leading organisation
- Values based organisation, focusing on our people
- Access to Smart technology including laptop
- Rewarding, friendly work environment
- New office, state of the art building with modern facilities
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive remuneration package including salary sacrifice benefits
- On the job paid training and professional development
Some out of office hours work may be required
You can apply now online or you can visit our website at www.cara.org.au/jobs
Please include your cover letter and resume
For a confidential discussion, please contact recruitment on 08 8347 4588
You can follow our page on LinkedIn athttps://www.linkedin.com/company/2880209/life/
The closing date for these position will be Thursday, 3rd October 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?