Advertiser: Linc Scaffolding Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
- Do you love coordinating teams?
- Do efficient logistics plans give you a kick!
- Career progression & Training guaranteed
- Attractive Company wide Bonus Plan
Linc Height Safety Systems is the premier supplier of it’s products in the Victorian residential building industry. You will be joining our progressive team due to unprecedented growth driven by our exceptional level of customer service. With your primary function being to support and promote field efficiencies, your customer service skills and team first approach will help take us to another level again, and a career path fast tracked via the Linc Professional Development Program awaits the successful candidate.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years fulltime work experience.
- Experience in logistics and demonstrated customer service excellence.
- Knowledge of MYOB or BizPro advantageous
- High level of computer literacy
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Daily work and route scheduling for on-site and transport crews
- Processing job bookings
- General Customer enquiries
- Answering phone & general office duties
- Job costing analysis & weekly reporting
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?