Client Services & Administration SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Penrith based accounting firm seeks a friendly, innovative individual with excellent people skills to provide operational support to the Practice Manager.
This is a client-interactive based role that will require problem solving skills and an ability to adapt to the growing needs of the business.
- CBD Location – a short 10 minute walk to Penrith Train Station and Penrith Westfield’s
- 6 month contract with opportunity for a permanent position – maternity based role.
- Opportunity to develop your skills in taxation, accounting and wealth management.
- Experience within a corporate organisation is essential
The right candidate will need to be highly organised and experienced. You must be able to work effectively unsupervised and be willing and able to take clear direction from the Practice Manager. A proficiency in Office products is also essential.
Key Attributes include but are not limited to:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain a professional relationship with our existing client base
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Understanding that we have a personal responsibility to comply with strict privacy guidelines
- Capacity to manage high volumes of work during peak periods and perform well under pressure
- Must be highly organised with great attention to detail – time management skills are essential
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing operational support directly to the Practice Manager
- General office duties – answering phone queries, maintaining and responding to a high volume of email enquiries
- Processing sensitive client correspondence
- Directly liaising with the ATO via phone and via the ATO Portal on various client matters
- Preparation of sensitive documents for client signature
- Ability to interpret ATO portal accounts
- Navigating internal software systems such as Practice Manager
Please note we do have offices in two other locations that could require attendance from time to time.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?