Medical Receptionist for GP ClinicPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Medical receptionist required for a busy GP medical center in North west (Hills district) and Upper North shore of Sydney. We are looking for a self motivated and proactive person who takes initiative. Someone who enjoys being busy & help grow the practice.
Experience and knowledge in the medical field desirable, however not necessary training will be provided.
To be successful, applicants must show:
- Confident computer skills
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a very busy environment
- A team focused attitude with a confident and friendly personality
- Flexibility for our roster requirements
This position would be suitable for a person who has the ability to have flexible working hours including weekends.
To be considered please send your CV along with a cover letter with the following questions answered.
1. How many hours can you work?
2. What days and times are you available?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
4. What is your expected hourly rate?
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies – please do not contact us