Experienced Client Services Administrator - Financial Planning
Advertiser: Chrysalis Lifestyle PlanningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
- A boutique, well-established, non-institutionally owned financial planning firm with a strong professional reputation and belief that staff are the cornerstone of our continued success
- Experienced administrator wanted to join a close working team in an autonomous structure
- Get in at the start of an exciting new chapter of growth and opportunity for the business
- Great long-term career opportunities and development
- Located on the northern beaches of Sydney
Chrysalis Lifestyle Planning is a boutique financial advisory business that has been providing holistic financial advice to our clients for over a decade. Holding our own-Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) we are privileged to have close and long-lasting relationships with our clients, who range from those ‘starting-out’ through to those enjoying their retirement.
We believe that our success is due to our core belief of ‘putting our clients first’ in all that we do. Our staff hold this same belief and by backing our staff we believe that we will continue to see our business prosper into the future. We have recently embarked on a new chapter of growth and opportunity and are looking for an experienced Client Services Administrator to join our team at this exciting time.
Working autonomously and alongside our senior financial advisers, you will be responsible for the professional delivery of administration services to our clients. In doing so you will work directly with clients and get to know them well.
The key responsibilities that cover all areas of client service will include:
- Preparation and implementation of client advice documentation including application forms, asset and insurance transfers/withdrawals, as well as dealing with product providers to ensure completion of business.
- Regularly updating of workflows to onboard new clients and meet the ongoing administration needs of existing clients within agreed time frames and in a proactive manner.
- Managing of administration processes and the regular communication with relevant advisers and/or key internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring client and provider information is accurately and compliantly recorded in the relevant business systems.
- Preparation of client review reports as and when required.
- Ad hoc administrative requests.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- A core desire to provide excellent customer service to clients delivered via advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive, proactive and professional approach to your colleagues and clients.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and multi-tasking skills to set workload priorities in order to meet required deadlines.
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Completion or undertaking of Financial Planning study such as a Diploma of Financial Planning will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via the 'Apply now' link below or email Peter Jacobs at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?