Accounts Payable Implementation - Concur
Advertiser: West RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $70,000 - 75,000 + super
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
We are working closely with a large multinational manufacturing organisation located within the Blacktown region, who are looking for a hands-on and highly experienced Accounts Payable/Expense Manaement Lead to join the team to lead their Concur Implementation project.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Lead, you will be working closely within the Finance team and various stakeholders to control the function of expense management as well as driving the implementation of Concur. This will be quite a hands-on and varied role that will require you to use your prior implementation, project and Accounts Payables experience into play. The role will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the accounts payable and expense management function is running smoothly during implementation
- Documenting and process mapping processes within the function of AP
- Maintaining Data Integrity at all times during the project
- Facilitating reports and prompt updates with how the project is tracking
- Tracking and Maintaining high degree of Expense Management in both systems
The successful candidate
To be considered for this position you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Senior Accounts Payable/Expense Management leader with demonstrated experience working on concur projects. You will have a methodical mindset and be able to demonstrate the ability to work with process improvements, be highly influential and be able to work with non-finance minded stakeholders. You will be highly dynamic, adaptable and be a quick thinker to problem solve in a timely manner.
- Experience within FMCG / Manufacturing or Pharmaceuticals is highly regarded
- Proven experience with large ERPs - SAP or Oracle is highly preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with Concur is a must
- Intermediate excel skills
- Must have demonstrated experience with Full Function Accounts Payable function
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be immediately available to commence
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Lead to join this Organisation - this will be a 9-12 month fixed contract starting over the next few weeks
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.