Creative UX Assistant
Advertiser: Online Visions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
At Online Visions, we are a boutique eCommerce agency and partner with Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce to offer a broad range of eCommerce solutions in both B2C and B2B markets. We have a diverse range of clients from small boutique retailers to multi-national companies.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our team to assist in the design phase of web projects and digital marketing campaigns.
This role offers excellent diversity across the following activities:
- Creating UX prototypes, mockups and wireframes for eCommerce projects, in collaboration with our UX designer.
- Creating banners and creative assets for digital marketing campaigns.
- Creating slide decks for client presentations
- Creating EDMs and digital campaigns
- Updating web content and creating landing pages in Wordpress.
- Assistance with client proposals/reports formatting.
- Social media posting and management of online portfolios.
- Creative assets for digital content/blog posts.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent web / graphic design skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design)
- Experience with Wordpress for CMS website management.
- Experience with other digital marketing strategies would be advantageous:
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Digital PR & Outreach
- Digital Content Creation
This position is for you if you:
- Are highly motivated to further your career in digital, in particular eCommerce.
- Looking for opportunity to diversify your creative and digital marketing skillset.
- Would like to be part of a team where your ideas matter
What we offer:
- Inner-City office location with parking
- Flexible work hours
- Close-Knit team
- Long-term career opportunity
How to Apply:
To register your interest, please apply through Seek with your CV and cover letter with the 3 key reasons why you are the best person for this role.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?