- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
An exciting opportunity exists at Robina Private Hospital for a dynamic and experienced individual to lead as the Chief Executive Officer. Opened in October 2016, Robina Private Hospital is a new private hospital strategically positioned in Queensland’s growing Robina health precinct.
Robina Private Hospital is a 90 bed hospital offering three specialist wards; a day surgery unit; consultancy rooms; outpatient and day program services. It has 72 mental health beds and associated services, and an 18 bed ward with specialist unit services for medical conditions and rehabilitation.
With an exciting Stage 2 development planned for the future, the Chief Executive Officer at Robina Private Hospital will be confident and experienced at senior executive level in leading a private hospital, service extension and greenfield expansion.
As Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for leading the overall hospital operations; achieving sustainable business outcomes; growing existing and new services; and maintaining existing and establishing and developing new stakeholder relationships in local areas to maximise the future potential of the hospital site.
- Degree qualified in health management or business administration with relevant industry experience
Deep knowledge of private healthcare services and industry
- 5 years’ health management experience at executive level
- Proven ability to lead and develop people
- Proven ability to lead and drive quality patient care and excellent customer service
- Highly developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in and understanding of the mechanisms necessary for commercial success
- Experience in health service expansion including greenfield / brownfield new service expansion
- Ensure the delivery of high quality patient care and customer service
- Lead, support and develop the management team and other staff
- Drive revenue growth through development/implementation of a service expansion plan, stakeholder relationships and robust business promotion
- Manage costs, services and revenue
- Stakeholder management and community engagement
- Establish and maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships with doctors and referrers
- Participate effectively in the executive team
- Lead overall business success and growth
To learn more about Robina Private Hospital visit our website robinaprivate.com.au.
Your application must demonstrate your suitability by addressing the essential criteria, attributes and key responsibilities of the position.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by close of business on 22 October 2019.