Team Assistant - Property Development
Advertiser: Dash Construction SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $75,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
About the business
An amazing opportunity to support a Director and team across an extremely successful Property Management Business a portfolio of clients and supporting a busy team with diary calendar management, accounting support and events
About the role
This role will encompass all aspects of supporting a busy group of executive consultants with extensive diary, travel and event management, stakeholder management Including setting up meetings, creating agendas and running reports. In addition you will assist the office onboarding new starters, database management, issuing invoices, preparing tenders and assisting with accounts payable and receivables
Benefits and perks
This role will have the variety you are looking for, taking charge of diaries and managing conflicting appointments with multiple stakeholders, liaising with clients this role will keep you busy and you will need exceptional time management to juggle calendars. As a reward you will work in a fantastic culture with a friendly team, flexible working with a good salary and bonus on offer.
Skills and experience
We require candidate with a strong background in admin and office management as well as a PA background
- Experience in as a Team Assistant/PA
- Event, planning and project management experience
- Strong MS Office Knowledge
- Experience working in a corporate fast paced environment
- Experience with MYOB or Astute would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with expenses, accounts and paying invoices
- Experience in Event Management
If you would like to apply please apply in writing by emailing your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?