Float Driver (Quad)
Advertiser: RoadworxMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
Roadworx is a major road maintenance company and is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff. We currently have numerous projects throughout Sydney, Southern Highlands and Regional NSW and are seeking experienced personnel to fill the following position:
The successful applicant will need to have the following attributes:
- Possess a WHS Construction Industry white card.
- Have experience with floating of various civil machinery, including unloading and loading of plant.
- Possess HC or MC licence.
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the civil industry preferably with previous "oversize + over mass" experience in suburban environments.
- Proven and excellent safety record on previous projects.
- Understanding of WHS, quality and environmental compliance.
- Be prepared to travel and live away from home as required.
- Be available to work flexible work hours as required.
- Carry out labour and plant operating duties as required.
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Have recent contactable references.
With ongoing projects and an established client base this is an excellent long term career opportunity.
To apply, please register your interest at: email@example.com
For further information please contact:
Ph: 02 4224 0222
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?