- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
We are Lactalis Australia
We are owned by the Lactalis Group, the world's largest producer of dairy goods. With a range of more than 2,000 products, Lactalis is committed to playing a daily role in the health and well-being of consumers throughout the world, via the provision of nutritious dairy products-milk, cheese, yoghurt and other soft foods and beverages.
At the heart of our business locally, we have over 2,700 passionate employees, working closely and constructively with some 500 Australian farmers to produce the finest dairy products in the country.
Pillar brands such as Pauls, Oak, Ice Break, Tamar Valley Dairy, Vaalia, President and Galbani provide Lactalis Australia with a deep national footprint for growth and prosperity.
We are a growing global company that takes great pride in who we are. We are humble, proud and resilient. Our brands, people and know how define who we are.
We provide a safe workplace that delivers the opportunity to drive your development, and believe that true success comes from us.
Collaboration, flexibility and diversity are pillars of our environment. With knowledge and experience we encourage you to make a difference!
About this Opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for a National Systems Quality Manager to join our manufacturing operations team based at one of the Lactalis sites nationally . Reporting to the National Quality Manager you will provide support and be responsible for maintaining systems that comply with BRC, HACCP, Global Standard for Food Safety and applicable external customer standards.
You will be keen to develop and implement Quality Control programs ensuring good manufacturing practices and implement initiatives and actions in line with Company Policy to achieve Quality targets. You will ensure manufactured product is in accordance with food regulations, safety and specification.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of Food Safety/HACCP Systems
- Ensure quality compliance with all relevant contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements as a minimum standard across Lactalis Australia.
- Ensure a good housekeeping system is integrated and maintained across all sites.
- Management of the corporate mock recall process
- Management of the Supplier Quality program including customer audits
- Management of the Corrective Action Management System
- Training and Development of employees in relation to Quality Processes
- Ensures Compliance with internal and external GMP and policies is essential.
- Ensures Compliance with standards such as AQIS, BRC, CFMSR, state regulators, DAWR, Global Food Safety Standards and other Customer audits that may evolve from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have:
- Previous experience within a quality and compliance role is essential
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience within conducting external audits
- Strong knowledge of major standards listed above
- Strong continuous Improvement Focus
Your ability to build relationships, solve problems and achieve results will only add to your success. If you are a dedicated individual and pride yourself on your attention to detail, have the ambition, drive and competency to succeed in this role please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies: We have this one covered!