- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
COPE Sensitive Freight is Australia's first choice in Advanced Logistics. We are a significant, privately owned business that operates in a dynamic, competitive business environment. We service a client base including some of the world's most innovative technology-based companies.
We have the need for a highly motivated and administratively savvy individual to support the office and our customer base. Key tasks include data entry, dealing with customers via telephone and email and resolving issues and ensuring effective communication between our custoemrs, operations and office teams.
To be successful in this role, the incumbent must be able to demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated critical thinking and show initiative to identify ways of better servicing the client. This role provides a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right candidate looking to take the next step in their career.
Previous customer service experience is essential for this role. Experience in sensitive freight, logistics or transport will be highly regarded. Hours for the role are full time, with the day starting at 10am and working through until finish. If you are ready for your next opportunity, Apply Now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?