Junior Warehouse StorepersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
a.hartrodt Australia Pty Ltd
Formed in 1958 the Australian subsidiary operates a full range of international freight forwarding services by sea and air in association with our worldwide network of a.hartrodt offices and agents. The European a.hartrodt organization started to develop Australia and New Zealand as one of its prime areas of business well before 1900 and progressively built up a leading position in this market. Today the company employs a staff of over 150 in the region and the name of a.hartrodt is synonymous with a high degree of expertise in all facets of international door-to-door transportation, ranging from the smallest piece of cargo to lager industrial plant, capital equipment and project cargo.
The successful applicant will become an integral member of our warehouse team, which includes key responsibilities such as:
- Import & Export Cargo handling - receive, check, count, weigh, measure, label, mark, load, unload
- Air Cargo Security Awareness
- Quarantine awareness of import cargo, dunnage etc.
- Assist Australian Border Force and/or Quarantine officers upon arrival into warehouse.
- Receive, Check and Count goods stored in our warehouse
- Pick & Pack Warehouse Orders and release to transport
- Maintain stock control of goods stored in warehouse
- Maintain warehouse and warehouse equipment
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Previous experience or skills in warehouse environment required
- Can do attitude
- High Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Well organized, positive & energetic
- Technically savvy and quick learner
- Driving Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?