Specialist Dental ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
An opportunity exists for an energetic and highly capable Dental Receptionist to join a Specialist Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Practice.
The primary function of this position is to provide exceptional front desk reception support to two Oral Surgeons. This is a unique opportunity to progress your career in a Specialist Surgical Practice.
You will have excellent organisation, communication and people skills, be considerate and have the ability to empathise with patients undergoing complex treatment. The suitable candidate will have the ability to work in a team environment, be well presented with computer literacy an essential. An attractive salary with above award rates for suitable candidate with appropriate experience.
The practice requires an experienced Dental Receptionist to work full time Monday - Friday from 8.30am - 5pm with one RDO / month (usually Friday).
- Meet and greet patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering incoming calls - triaging urgency
- Gather and prepare patient and surgeon correspondence
- Liaise with external hospitals, pathology, doctors and anaesthetists
- Process patient accounts
- Assist with post operative calls
- Minimum 5 years Dental Reception experience
- Cert III in Dental Assisting (desirable)
- Experience with dental software programs
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced friendly environment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?