Account Director - Corporate & Technology
Advertiser: Keep LeftMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
Keep Left is a full-service communications, creative services and content marketing agency with a team of 35 consultants across Melbourne and Sydney.
We’re an independent award-winning agency that’s been helping brands and businesses effectively communicate with their audiences since 2001. We believe that stories connect us as humans and take a data-driven approach to storytelling to ensure we tell the right story, through the right channels, at the right time.
We are a people-focused, results-driven business with an emphasis on collaboration, pushing boundaries and watching each other’s backs. We have a beautiful work environment, a flexible and fun culture with lots of employee perks.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a B2B public relations Account Director to join our team in Sydney or Melbourne, to lead a talented team of 5-6 consultants to deliver integrated communications strategies, working across a mix of corporate, government, technology and finance clients.
Your client portfolio will consist of a mix of disruptive startups, global tech companies, government agencies and issues-rich data and finance brands.
Reporting into the Group Account Director and working closely with the Head of Communications you’ll develop creative strategic approaches, provide sound and seasoned communications counsel for clients, while leading from the front on day-to-day activity inspiring account teams to deliver campaigns and programs that cut-through and engage.
Our Account Directors have a hunger to integrate the best of traditional media and digital/emerging communications to deliver successful integrated communications campaigns.
With seven or more years’ relevant communications experience, primarily in agency, the next-generation leader we’re seeking will:
- Be passionate and well-versed about tech, finance and corporate communications
- Have fire in the belly and inspire their team to deliver results
- Be experienced in concepting and executing creative integrated communications
- Possess active business and technology media relationships and leverage these on behalf of their clients
- Manage budgets and resourcing to achieve the highest quality of project delivery
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and multi-disciplined team environment
Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 20th October
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account director?
- How many years of agency recruitment experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?