Experienced Pool Shop Casual Retail Assistant
Advertiser: Poolside frankstonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Poolside Frankston is a long established retail pool shop and successful onsite service business. We are currently looking for an experienced person to join our retail team. The position involves computerised water testing, analysis, recommendation of suitable pool &/or spa products along with general retail duties.
As we trade 7 days a week the successful candidate must be able to work a roster that would include Saturday as well as one days during the week. Applicants must reside locally
Proven experience in the following areas is considered essential:
- water testing and analysis
- pool & spa water balance
What the role involves:
- Testing pool & spa water
- Interpreting the resultant printouts
- Being able to discuss technical aspects of pool & spa equipment and basic trouble shooting.
- General retail duties such as stocking shelves, POS and maintaining high standards of merchandising
This role may appeal to someone considering reducing their hours or returning to work..
Interested persons should email their resume and cover letter expressing your suitability for the position, explaining a little about yourself and the skills you possess.
Please note - All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?