Advertiser: Piling Systems Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
PILING SYSTEMS PTY LTD
We are seeking an experiened bookkeeper to join a dedicated, motivated team within the building and construction industry.
- Permanent part time ( flexible hours approx 3 to 4 days per week)
- Suitable for return to work Mum with excellent book keeping skills
- Well established business situated in Sunshine
- Highly skilled in Myob cloud based software
- Timely and accurate entering of all financial information
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivabe including all invoicing, payments, debt collecting and reconciliations
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Creating and updating spread sheets in excel
- Support other office staff members when requires
- Answering telephone calls
- Maintaining office presentation
- Liasing with External Accountants on all accounting and tax matters
-Assisting Accountants with preparation and reconciliation of quarterly Business activity statement & montly Paygw reporting
The applicant must have:
- Knowledge of microsoft office - word, excel and outlook
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedure ( understanding financial statements including profit/loss & balance sheet)
- The ability to multi-task
- Accruracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively meet financial reporting deadlines
- Maintain excellent customer service
- Ability to work autonmously
- Have a honest and realiable work ethic
- Current drivers licence
Should we not contact you within 2 weeks of your application please accept that in this instance you were unsuccessful,
but we thank you for your time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?