Childcare Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Little Peoples Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a respected Child Care company based in the Illawarra. As an Administration Assistant you are expected to be an active member of a team which provides high quality customer service and administrative support for all centres. Previous experience in an administrative role required as well as Certificate III in Business Administration as a minimum. The role will be full time Monday through Friday. You will be responsible for duties such as:
- Answering phone calls and responding to daily customer enquiries around enrolments.
- Calling families on our waitlist to enrol them at our centres in the Illawarra and Macarthur Regions
- Booking customer appointments for them to tour their centre of choice and coordinating these visits with each centre supervisors.
- Following up centre visits to complete enrolment process, getting enrolments forms back and confirming start dates.
- Working on computers to use various software tools to assist with the business operations.
- Mailing, faxing and photocopying important documents to support management and customers.
- Processing day-to-day business activities in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The successful applicant must be enthusiastic and motivated, reliable, have great communication skills and phone manner, well presented and be a team player. If this sounds like you please email your resume and cover letter to: