Advertiser: Premium DjsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Performing Arts
About the business
Premium DJs have been operating since 2004. We are a well-respected business in the Sydney, Sutherland Shire and South Coast regions, and have been working at some of the most prestigious venues around for private functions including Weddings, Social Parties & Corporate Events.
About the role
Casual work is available for Friday/Saturday/Sunday and the occasional weekday/night. You must have your own car, a current driver's license and mobile phone.
We will train you in public speaking, event management and how to provide great customer service. We will provide you with the equipment you need and training, from the ground up to help you to become a DJ you've always wanted to be. Most of all, you will have fun and get paid.
Benefits and perks
We pay excellent rates and have plenty of casual work available.
Skills and experience
- You must be well presented, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, go getter with strong work ethic
- Must be fluent in English
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?