Advertiser: Cardiac Health Institute Unit TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
CARDIAC HEALTH INSTITUTE
Medical Receptionist – Permanent full time
- Specialist Cardiology & Imaging Organisation
- Three sites across Sydney - Epping; Wahroonga (Sydney Adventist Hospital); Bella Vista (Norwest private Hospital).
The Cardiac Health Institute (CHI) is a well respected Sydney based Cardiology and Imaging specialist private practice. We have 5 cardiologists of various sub-specialities supported by a dynamic and talented team of 20 professionals.
This role is fast paced and most suited to someone who has:
Strong attention to detail
Ability to adapt to change and multitask
Strong customer service focus
High levels of motivation and initiative
Good skill in verbal and written communication
The ability to work well in a team environment
A working knowledge of Medicare and health funds
A positive 'can do' attitude
Certificate IV Health Administration a bonus.
- 38 hour week
- Salary $50,000 - $55,000 + super
Prior medical reception experience - minimum 2 years. Multi-lingual would be an advantage. Knowledge of Shexie Practice Management Software desirable. To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Only candidates with the above experience will be considered and replied to. To apply, click on the link below
Applications close 10 October 2019
Cardiac Health Institute
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you available to work school holidays?