Entry Level and Experienced Meat Process Workers - Inverell
Advertiser: Food Industry PeopleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We want you to enjoy a full time position working an average of 38 hours per week, offering generous industry award rates for General labouring and or Knife hands (boners/slicers), a starting rate of $19.49 p/hr + superannuation.
You will enjoy a safety-focussed team environment with industry professionals to support you, giving every team member a sense of achievement. With multiple opportunities for reliable new team members, experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Trimming, cutting and slicing
- Separating and sorting organs and meat
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Clean and sterilize work areas
- Moving carcasses
- General labouring throughout chillers, boning room and slaughter floor.
Hourly Rate: $19.49
Annual Salary: $38,512
If you do, a successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a labouring role, knife hand or slaughterman preferred but not essential.
- Ability to maintain and sharpen knives (if experienced)
- Able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Have Q Fever vaccination or be willing to undergo the Q Fever vaccination process
- Complete a Pre-employment medical functional drug and alcohol test if required.
- Have 2 x contactable references
- Be willing to relocate as soon as possible
Why work for us?
- Award rates apply
- Day shift and Night shift available
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for Full time roles if successful
- Soft landing process after relocation
- Training and progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided Terms Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role, please send your resume through by clicking the Apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.