Front Office & Guest Services Receptionist
Advertiser: Merewether MotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Hotel Forster is a beautiful 4 star property located close to the heart of Forster and the crystal clear waters of the great lakes. We are looking for a part time front of house receptionist that has a natural ability to lead, someone who has a warm outgoing and friendly personality who would thrive in the hospitality industry. This autonomous position consists of up to 3-5 seven hour shifts per week on a set alternating roster. Weekends and weekday shifts apply consisting of morning and afternoon shifts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Checking guests in and out
- Managing corporate accounts
- Answering the phone and taking booking reservations
- Answering Email enquiries from our website
- Co-ordinating Housemaid Rosters
- Reconciling Daily Cash Transactions
- Preparing Tax Invoices on Departure as required
- Receipting Customer accounts and preparing statements
- Delivering & collecting room service
- Cooking breakfasts
- General Cleaning
If you are well presented, punctual and have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Applications, outlook email and reservation systems (Guestpoint) then we'd love to hear from you. Whilst prior motel experience is preferred it is not essential. If you have a willingness to learn and previous front office experience, our user friendly systems will not be hard to pick up.
Please email a brief covering letter with your current resume to Katherine Swain. All applicants must apply online and not contact the motel via telephone. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Are you available to work public holidays?